We encourage anyone who has knowledge or reasonable suspicion of material misconduct or wrongdoing (violation of law or unethical behavior) to make a report.
It is possible to report violations in the anonymous whistleblower SpeakUp, both online and via voice message.
Violations can be, for example:
- Corruption, antitrust and money laundering offenses.
- Theft, embezzlement and enrichment offenses.
- Violations of physical and psychological integrity.
- Cases of sexual harassment, discrimination, racism
- Criminal violations of data protection
- Accounting and bookkeeping violations with a significant impact that are externally identifiable
- Violations related to technical specifications and/ or technical security
- Violations of human rights (e.g., violation of the principles of the UN Global Compact)
- Violations related to environmental regulations and/or non-compliance with product-related environmental regulations
- Export control violations, violation of sanctions.