DEGREASING - SIMPLY INTEGRATED
With CAPERAL, we provide you with a specially adapted binder that combats oils and greases quickly and safely - and before negative effects occur. Because with CAPERAL, degreasing is simply integrated into your existing blasting process. An otherwise necessary washing process can thus often be avoided - saving you energy, space, manpower and time.
CLEAN, FUNCTIONAL AND SAFE TO OPERATE
Moreover, the use of CAPERAL does not require any investment, because it can be easily and conveniently dosed by hand. Once in the blast media, it unfolds its great cleaning power immediately and highly effectively. Filmic contaminants are safely dissolved and absorbed from the blast media.
Since CAPERAL is very light, it is immediately separated and discharged by the suction equipment. In this way, nothing disturbing remains in the cycle of the blasting system. At the same time, CAPERAL keeps the filter elements clean, functional and safe to operate. All this enables you to have a stable and result-oriented blasting process.
SMALL CAUSE, BIG IMPACT
If contaminations are not removed early and regularly, they have extremely negative and multiplex effects on the...
- Surface defects and delaminations in coatings.
- Insufficient roughness values and cleanliness grades
- Longer blasting times and re-blasting work
- Process interruptions
- Differences in color tone and gloss level
- Lower machine availability
- Higher unit costs
- Costly rework and customer claims
- Filmically contaminated blast media
- Oily dust residues in the process air
- Ineffective blasting media undersize
- Deterioration of blast media flow properties.
- Carryover and transfer of oils and greases to clean surfaces
- Adhesion-reducing dust on the surface to be cleanen
- Dust adhesion and deposits in the entire blasting system
- Increase in wear on the blast wheel component
- Loss of blasting power
- Sticking and blocking of the filter cartridges
- Accumulation of fire-promoting hydrocarbon compounds
- Greatly reduced filter performance
- Increased spare parts and maintenance requirements
- Impairment of blast media cleaning and preparation.
- Reduced air exchange in the blast chamber
- Accumulation of ignitable dusts in exhaust lines
- Increased operating risk due to filter fires